Monday, January 17, 2011

Flowers...

The girls wanted to have a tea party this afternoon.  They got out the candles, the tea cups, and the vase.  They asked if we had any flowers *sigh* I did not.  I have had a thing for fresh flowers lately and will occasionally treat myself to a bouquet if they are on sale.  A few minutes later I hear a loud "Never mind Mom! We got flowers!!" coming from upstairs.  Seriously?  You have a secret garden upstairs that you aren't filling me in on?  It just so happens we do...in our bathroom where I keep our hair "pretties".  LOL  It just so happens that these fabulous hair clips can double as a flower bouquet for your next event.   The girls clipped them to the side of the vase and voila...
You can order them from this fabulous company called Posh Perfect.  The gal that does them has great attention to detail and will do custom orders.  The prices are also great!
Here is a picture of my girls and my sister's girls, they are sporting their Posh Perfect hair clips.
 And at Christmas...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment